Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Birthday gift

Yesterday afternoon I got a package from Japan. I sms-ed Hiro right away asking if it is ok for me to open it since I thought the content were child care book and kitchen utensils as written on top of it. But Hiro's answer stopped me. He said that there's my birthday present inside it so it's up to me when to open it.

Hohoho...I was happy. I talked to Iki that the day before papa said that he didn't prepare anything. Indeed he ordered something from Japan. We smiled together, waiting forward for him to go back home.

So look what I got as birthday present!




Pretty right....? But I misunderstood. It was not from Hiro hahahahaha (_ _!). It's from my parents' in law!!

Olala Hiro hiro...what a surprise hahahah!!! [cegek mode: ON]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Met' Ultah Uciiiiii, mau kado apa ? :D

Anonymous said...

Mutmut met ultah ya...ntar aku disana kita rame2 rayain (telat titik kan gpp). Kadonya surprise aja deh waktu disana ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...

Happy Belated B'day ya...

Hope it was great...

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ... maap telat, abis kamunya gak pernah online :D

GBU

Anonymous said...

imoetttt ^^ mertuamu keren juga tuh. isa inget ama ultahmu ;))

hapi bday momy imoet ^^

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, babe! sorry telat. aku yg ga pernah online. hehehe...