Thursday, July 22, 2004

My Ass-hole Hurts!!!!!!!!

jkasehrbswgqanmlwjsnaa (@_@)

My early morning pee turned to be an accident to me. I slipped in the bathroom with my hardly-can-open eyes, hit the corner of the "tempat e'ek (iyuuh)", and freezed me on the bathroom floor because it was so damn hurt (_ _o).
 
What I could do the whole day was only staying on my bed. Couldn't lay on my back since my ass hole hurts like crazy. Couldn't even concentrate on finishing Remy Sylado's novel, Parijs van Java!!
 
Eat - Sleep - Eat - Eek - Sleep - Eat
 
Were things i did today. Miss my hiro so much...
 
Ayik brought me NANGKA!! oishii desuuuuuuuu......

 
- Imoet is now still trying to sit -

1 comment:

Wacky Serenade said...

hehehe kayake kamu memang bener2 butuh buang sial mut (^-^) buang kembang di kejeran ae biar gak kejadian terus hahaha....