Saturday, July 31, 2004

Thanks God It's Friday!!

Friday comes to be the best day in my daily life. Last day working, that's the main reason. I went home earlier today to take the orchestra tickets for my colleagues and prepare my Yosakoi festival. Tomorrow would be the day, so I got a bit tensed.

I got this problem that tomorrow morning we will have listening comprehension training at one of best high school in Surabaya. I told my senior colleague earlier this week that I won't be able to make it because on Saturday I'll have the Yosakoi festival. In addition, Saturday is not my working day!!

But he didn't want to understand by insisting that I had still to come for a while to the school. It took more than an hour to travel from the school to my Japanese school, so I explained him that it's impossible for me to make it. Irritating, but then I come up with a solution to hire one of my friend to replace me there supervising the students. He was happy with my idea.....but apparently then he wanted more. So he wanted me and my friend to be there. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! The discussion happened just before the orchestra began, so I had to start enjoying it with wrinkled on my forehead........(_ _o)

But the orchestra was really nice!!!!! The building was not really supported, but most of all, I got goosebumps because of the music. Amazing. It was my first time going to an orchestra, and i want to see it again someday.

There gather some of my colleagues from my morning job, some also from my night job, plus Valens and his cousin......so nice!!

After the Orchestra I went to karaoke with my colleagues from my morning office. It was supposed to be a farewell for our internee. She finished her tasks already and we wanted to spent her last night in Surabaya singing together. We waited waited waited waited.....but she didn't appear until 1.5 hour. I had to go home early since Pei was waiting for me and the next day I'll have to wake up early. Bit sad that I couldn't meet her to say goodbye...........

Imoet was still amazed with Adie MS

No comments: