Thursday, January 27, 2005

[Angry Mode: ON]

DAMN!!!! I am soooo upset now!!!!
This evening I got a message from a friend at my yahoo messenger friendlist:

holy_v (1/27/2005 11:56:34 AM): beutifull greeting card 4u www.geocities.com/greeting_ck

She's my friend so I simply clicked the link. It brought me to Yahoo Mail homepage and asked me to sign in. Nothing passed in my mind so I simply put my important details there.....but then the next page said: "Your data have been submitted". FUCK!!!!!!

By the time then my Messenger got signed off, and when I tried to sign in again, the password has been changed. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Now can't get into my Yahoo Email as well. OMG....I'm sure that BASTARD will access my address book and do the same. OH MY GOD.......hope all my friends do not follow the url!!!!! (T_T).

I have lots of important emails there, lots of important details...HUAAAAA I WANT TO CRY NOW!!!!!!!!

Now I'm changing the password of my other email addresses. But DAMN.....How is it to change password of yahoo and hotmail japan?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Imoet is now panic

No comments: