Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Argghhhhhhh

Have a terrible sore throat, my head hammered, and painful muscle all over my body. I believe so does Iki as he also got flu since yesterday. But why did he just want to play (with ME!) the whole day instead of sleeping?!?!

I took some medicine so I also need to have some sleep, but this little boy seemed so healthy playing around with his nose running. I felt to tired and sleepy that I tried to put him into sleep. 1 hour, 2 hour, failed. I took him out on his baby car (usually it worked!), but also failed. He got more excited to play outside. So I brought him back here, let him playing on the living room, and laid down trying to give rest to myself. But he kept coming and pulling me out of bed to play with him.

I put him again on his bed and ignored him, he cried. I thought then he would asleep if I stayed on his bed too. But he didn't. Once I came to his bed, he grinned and started playing again. I left and ignored him again, and he cried again, and grinned back at the second I sit on his bed. It happened again and again that I lost my patience.

So at last I shouted at him, pointing him to sleep on his bed. He was surprised, scared, but laid down. Now it's 3:20 PM. He just felt asleep, but me?

I was too angry that I couldn't close my eyes anymore now. Arghhhhhhhhhh

6 comments:

The Diva said...

Ahahahahahaha, typical parents problem ya, dikerjain anak. Sama tuh kayak Intan, sering dikerjain Ameera sampe ngomel2 dan akhirnya bete sendiri, hihihihi.

Yang sabar ya Nduk... sabar, bar, bar...
Cepet sembuh... jangan suka marah2 nanti sakitnya tambah parah, hihihi

LadyNoor said...

yep, i know exactly how it feels...
kita terlanjur kesel (kalo katamu naik darah, Moet) sampe ga bisa merem, padahal udah capek banget...
sing sabar yo... :)
and moga flunya cepet sembuh...

a2pl3 said...

Wah... kena deh dikerjain ... :D

Get well soon please... and please do take good care of yourself... :D

Benny Suryanto said...

hmm....ga tau knaapa ya kaloe anakku rewel trs diksh susu ga mau, srh tidur ga mau...aku lgs naik darah aku marahin aku pukul pantat hehe*gak keras sih*...tp dia jg gak ngerti sih, kalow aku marahin malah ketawa2 dikira ngajak mainan pdhal ini dah keselll.
hehe sama2 belajar yg sabar ya kali.

Anonymous said...

Mut, kata org "tua" disini..kalo sakit tenggorokan kumur ama vodka ato minuman yg kadar alkoholnya tinggi, aku pernah coba (kumur, malahan sekalian ditelen) and thats work!
Tapi cobanya malam aja, kalo Iki dah bobo..jadi kalo teler sekalian tidur..hehehe :P
Semoga cepet sembuh

Unknown said...

kikikiikk..

kabeh sakit. judulmu jg gak kreatip! niru postingan blogku. tp skrg baru. aku posted n lagi coba2 bisnis
bali web design

siapa tau ada yg berminat. maap promosi. tp itulah gunanya teman. hehe..