Monday, May 14, 2007

What am I doing?

Life runs so smoothly now. I just have usual exciting routine, taking care of Iki and households, plus some more relaxing time for myself: reading books, watching drama, or simply chatting with my midnight friends: enyo and valens. That's it. Everyday.

Boring? nope. There's little Iki with his new surprises everyday. At least for now I'm enjoying my life.

For short updates of my daily life, I'm using Twitter now. Add me if you're using it too :). It's on my sidebar as well, so follow me at my twitter (^__^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you!
I'm the opposite, I am very bored to what I'm doing everyday!!! but that was few days a go, now I'm learning to accept my slow rhythm of my life and enjoy it whilst I can... but still, I want challenge!! (another challenge than Ameera, I mean :D)

imoet said...

hah?! a baby is not a big challenge enough for u?! :)) :)) *kagum*

LadyNoor said...

hahaha.. don't get me wrong, baby is the most challenge i've ever come across.. it's jut i need a different kind of challenge, and if i can make money whilst doing it (eg. working) that'd be great...

hmmm... asik juga ni twitter... gabung.. ga gabung... gabung... ga gabung...

imoet said...

oooooh sampe kaget kirain buat kamu baby bukan tantangan yang cukup berat hihihi.
aku juga pingin kerja kok. tapi kayaknya musti bersabar sampe setidaknya iki masuk tk (kalo masuk tk bisa kerja part time laaah). itupun kalo kita masih di jepang. kalo tugas di afrika....nasib jadi ibu rumah tangga total lagi deeeeh

twitte? ayukk yukk yukkk gabungggg