Wednesday, August 09, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Out of sudden I wanted to watch this drama series again. FRIENDS.
It can be said an old series, but I never can get enough of it. No idea how many times have I watched it already and how well I know every episode by heart, I just can't stop laughing at every scene of its every episode.

Last time I watched the episode when everyone just knew that Rachel's pregnant. It really made me laugh out loud. Any of you like this series and remember the story? ;-)



I heard a rumor that there will be a special episodes of FRIENDS?!
If so, really waiting forward for it then!

I miss the self centered Ross; the unique and sometimes-innnocent phoebe; sloppy but pretty Rachel; empty-headed Joey; cleaning-freak and perfectionist Monica; and one-who-claims-that-he's-the-funniest Chandler.

Today I found about this game
Want it badly huks huks huks. Anyone from Indonesia wanna send me a copied PS2 one? (^_-).
Original CD is so expensive hiks hiks....or...anyone kind enough to give me one? hihihi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iyaaaa!! FRIENDS is the best!!! Aku sampe hafal SETIAP EPISODE, SETIAP KATA-KATA, DAN SETIAP DETAIL KECIL lho Mut!!! Keterlaluan kan??? 10 musim semua komplet!!! Hahahaha.. kamu jugaaaaa kaaaaaannn.

Aku wes tau game itu LAMAAAA... huhuhu, di Jerman juga dijual tapi versi PS2, lha aku punya PS2-ne sopo? Pingin beli yang versi komputer kalo ada... aku pernah coba jawab beberapa kuis trivia-nya (di contoh game aslinya yang dijual di toko) dan AKU BISA SEMUA!!! gampang soro ternyata, hahaha ... atau aku yang terlalu menggila jadi sampe hafal?? :P:P:P

AAAAHHHH... jadi pingin nonton lagiii... buka-buka lagi aaaahhh.. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

oh my God!! still???
aku inget kmu bela belain bawa friends ke kantor cuma supaya bisa catch up ma episodes that youve been watching for so many times .. ck ck ck frinds-junkie :P

anyway, ik ga verhuizen, cek rmh baru ku ya

moimea.wordpress.com

tot later, groetje aan iki