Monday, March 07, 2011

Hinamatsuri-kai

March 3 is Hinamatsuri in Japan. Iki's school entrance was beautifully decorated by hinamatsuri decoration made by the children


Then on the following Friday my friend invited me for a hinamatsuri lunch


We ordered the gorgeous lunch box. I don't have a daughter but I feel lucky to be able to celebrate this beautiful tradition with them


Especially when surprisingly the dessert baked was a late celebration for my birthday!


Thank you, girls! I enjoy my life in Japan so much because of all of you too!!


3 comments:

Cooking Gallery said...

I want to visit Japan one day...!! There are so many cute things to be seen...hehehe. Sebenernya udah pernah ke Tokyo, tapi cuma nginep semalem krn tujuan sebenernya ke Jerman, jd gak bisa liat kotanya krn langsung dianterin ke hotel. Kamu bisa bhs Jepang lancar, Sher? Dulu pas sma aku pernah belajar tp skrg udah lupa semua...:(

imoet said...

come come, i'll bring you around :)

hmmm bahasa jepangku pas pas an :p buat bertahan hidup doang hihihi.
kalo kamu dah pernah belajar mungkin kalo denger lagi tiba2 inget semua :D :D

Cooking Gallery said...

Hehehe, kayaknya gak mungkin Sher (ato 'Mut';)), aku kadang2 nonton film Jepang, tp cuma bisa ngerti moshi2, watashiwa, arigato, domo, etc. Dan paling inget sama 'itai'...hahahah, there's a dirty joke behind, that's why ;).