Tuesday, September 13, 2005

An Email

This morning I got an email that brought me into smiling.....

Hi there

I think you are a very passionate and sensitive person. I am too and I think I understand you ... to an extent.

I love your pictures ... and your eyes. There is something enigmatic about them ... and they look honest, with a touch of melancholy.

Well ... may be you should check out my profile and then may be write back to me??

Hope you will write back.
Take care

ps. You are very beautiful ... I love the complexion and color of your skin. Take care and have a nice day :-)

Wehehehehehehe...sapa sing yang gak seneng dapat pujian????? [blushing mode: ON]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Kristina Rizga at 4:19 PM on September 12, 2005. Blog Tools The Student Aid Action just reminded me that on September 26th, the Congress is considering a proposal to cut federal financial aid programs ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a spa site/blog. It pretty much covers
spa related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

mut, blog mu kena spam tuh.. soalnya pada ga setuju ama pujian2 yang ditujukan untukmu... wekekekeke

Anonymous said...

hihihihi sirik deeeeh