Saturday, September 17, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I got this book as a gift from Nyo, in her car, when she sent me to airport last time. I screamed for happiness. I was longing for this book since it first published last July, but kept postponing buying it. Hoping that the price would be lower and lower.
But got it as a present?? Big kiss for nyo! Thanks for completing my English version of Harry Potter.

I started reading it on Monday, and due to my idle time in Japan, finished the whole 607 pages story last night.

As usual, Ibu Rowling was able to hypnotize me and put me into the book. I love her way of describing things, and I admire her imagination. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was able to raise my curiosity, following Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts school of Magic. Revealing his adventure in a more mature phase of his life, still together with his best mates: Ron and Hermione. But.....

I HATE THE ENDING.

How come Professor Dumbledore died?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? HOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

What would happen to Hogwarts???

The next book would be the last book of Harry Potter (as far as I believe?), but from the latest story, Harry has still far way to go to be able to kill Lord Voldemort. Still 4 Horcruxes to be found, and his enemies could be at around any corner of the world.

Well well...smart Rowling is driving me crazy. Can't wait for the next Harry Potter. Hurry up writing, Rowling!! Hurry up!! There's one muggle out here waiting forward for your next outstanding piece of writing.

No comments: