Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Kitchen-ku

My kitchen is my office, my territory now. The only place to run away, hide myself behind my PC monitor and make myself busy. Place where I spend most of my time here, either cooking, having lonely lunch, cleaning or nge-net. Uhm plus daydreaming sih (^_-)


kitchenku

So fresh from this kitchen, i proudly published, daily recipes I have cooked:

It's in Indonesian, my native language. I found out that it is so much easier to write those cooking stuffs in Indonesian. Suddenly I become incapable using English in cooking field hiks hiks hiks. I am definitely a beginner!

I know some of you don't believe that I can cook something instead of poison, so please check it out. Perhaps you wanna try some. Don't worry....the recipes have been tried already by Hiro and he's still alive or having no stomachache up to now.

No comments: