Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mie Bancir

I spent my childhood at a small town in Borneo island: Banjarmasin and this food is one of my favorite childhood memory. Bancir literary means transsexual, and I think this meal is named because of its appearance. It only has a little bit soup, so can't really said as noodle soup or stir fry noodle. The ingredients were stir fried a bit and then boiled in a little bit soup.


I got this recipe from my grandmother. But instead of using chinese noodle, I used udon (because it was the only noodle I could find in my fridge). It surprisingly tasted very good. Very very good! hmmmmm

3 comments:

Yun said...

Hhhhmmm... keliatane enak.. itu mirip capjay tapi pake mie gitu tah Mut??
Eh iya.. rusukmu udah ok? Lain kali ati2 yooo ;)

imoet said...

iya yun, mirip cap cai rasane. tpai gak dikentalin pake kanji.

haiyah ini rusuk masih sakit lah. kapan hari baikan eh trus kemaren snowboarding, jatoh lagi (@_@). jarene hiro, biasa itu resiko belajar snowboarding

The Diva said...

minta resepe mie bancir poo... email aku yaaaaaaaaaa