Thursday, March 24, 2005

Still....I do....

Today I lost a close friend. He's leaving to a very far place. It's so hard to say goodbye. Just a short sms for him. I'm not even sure whether we could still communicate or not. Hope your life will be happy, and your love life will be as what you expected.

Hmmmm, but today the lucky angel was really beside me. The documents needed was just ready on time, and I got the ticket 30 minutes before the consulate closed. Phiuh.......

And tomorrow I'm leaving to Manado. Felt nervous now....This would be a surprise visit to my family. Only my brother knows and he will be the one to pick me up at the airport. I'm waiting forward to see my mom and dad's faces seeing me in front of the house hehehehehe *excited*

Just now.....I got this heavy feeling inside my chest, made me lost my breath for few minutes. I do miss him.....

No comments: