Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tonight I plan to pack....

November 2 years ago, i was so excited doing it. Counting days to hours to seconds.
Vebby and Ayik were there to help me packing (well, my eternal problem is doing this kind of thing hehehe), laughing and chatting together. I remember I was sick at that time, but it was almost painless.

Tonight I will do the packing again. No idea what I feel inside now. Perhaps....panic...?! But this time I will step to another maturity phase. I don't want to lose what I already have now, yet I know that I have to be realistic.

Eniweizzzzzzz

Acik acik bakal ketemu cowokku. Bakal makan bareng lagi, bakal ketawa bareng lagi. Impian-impian yang dulu dibikin bareng bakal come true dalam hitungan hari: lihat sakura ama maen ski bareng. Sambil menyelam minum air. Sekali dateng, dua impian terlaksana! ===> imoet positive thinking and tired of speaking english hehehe.

No comments: