Thursday, September 18, 2008

Farewell with Misao

We met her early this month. An early farewell actually, but it was the ONLY day I could meet her before I leave next month. A day before she just got back from her holiday in Thailand, and on the next day after we met she left Japan to Brazil for about a month. We knew each other from a friend finder web community, and have been friends for about 5-6 years now. Whenever I got the chance to come to Japan, I would meet her (IF she's not out of the country -she is VERY mobile!).



As promised I brought Iki this time. Which made that farewell a tiring lunch. What else? my boy behaved so badly (_ _!).

We had lunch at a Vietnam restaurant inside Tobu Department Store, Ikebukuro. I had Vietnam Curry lunch set, and was really dissapointed with the Curry. It tasted like water!!!! Yelow water which had curry smell, blah!



But the Pho was a blast. It was really really delicious, and I was sure would even be more delicious if they gave us chilli for taste (^_-). The spring roll was also very nice. That beautifully wrapped fresh vegetables and boiled shrimp surprisingly gave me a unique taste. Especially when it was dipped into the sweet and (a little bit) spicy sauce.
And Iki loved the red rice!! It tasted like normal Japanese red rice for me, though ;-)



It was a nice farewell afterall (^__^). I do hope to meet her again when I come back here!

No comments: