Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Imo Hori (sweet potatoes picking)

I also joined Iki's schooltrip for harvesting sweet potatoes last two weeks. Not only kids enjoying this kind of activity, but me too!! As long as I could remember, I have never paid quite amount of money to harvest veggies or fruit MYSELF back in Indonesia! I did pay the gardener to do the whole thing ;-)

At first he used gloves because he didn't want to touch the soil.


But then what the heck! haha


Dig dig dig! Everyone tried to get as much sweet potatoes as possible


Then we had picnic lunch together


This was Iki's obento. Halloween theme one again.

Everyone was dead tired. But had to walk about 20 minutes to the train station. Bringing the sweet potatoes back!!!! Thanks God I brought this (^_-)

3 comments:

Carla Chanliau said...

loh rambutmu baru lagi shier... lucunya gerobaknya. :D

imoet said...

hehe iya la ;-)

The Diva said...

rambut baru keren... haha makin kayak arek enom hahaha bertahan 17th ya Bu...
kurusan ya Mut??? atau diet gara2 di jepang? hihihi.
gerobak itu biasanya emak2 engkong2 yg bawa disini kalo belanja hihii