Monday, July 10, 2006

Bet

Both Hiro and me are not so fond of football.
So when the worldcup hit, we didn't waste our time in front of TV till midnight like what others did (except of course on Japan games for nationality reason hahaha).
This early morning (3 a.m Korean time) was the final between France and Italy. Just to feel the tension, then I raised a bet.
Hiro was on Italy side while I was on France.
At first Hiro said the bet would be 1000 USD!!!
Well, nothing to lose for me. If I won, I'd get the money. If I lost, I'd just pay by cashing my CC (in which the bill will go to Hiro) hihihihihi.
Of course he OBJECTED the idea =))
So then we came up with this bet:
The one who lose must give a one hour massage.

Well, I guess the whole world knows who must give a one-hour massage now (>_<)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iyo Itaga menang... gara2 mafioso ne.. uhh sebel, mestine sing menang tuh Jerman!!!
Gak seru gak seruuuuu.... World Cup taoh ini GAK SERU BLASS!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEEEHHH YUUUNN, PROTES AEEE!!

Aku seneng yooo Italia menang, aku melok bengok2 PRONTO ITALIANO pas mereka menang, hahahaha... aku memang benci prancis, dan (lebih benci lagi) jerman, jadi sejak semifinal lawan jerman aku wes ndukung italia, huahahahaha... sorry Yun :P

Hmmm... Mut, aku pegang Italia juga, nanti kalo ketemu kamu, aku boleh minta pijet juga ya? Hihihi.