Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bye bye Mina-chan

Yesterday morning I fired Mina-chan. After I got a phone call from her telling me (not asking me) that she's not coming because of sick (again!). Lately it happened every week. And Hiro already had long list of complaints about her job. And i'm so tired listening to his complaints. And I'm also tired telling her what to do over the same things every single day. And I just can't stand it anymore whenever she ruined my plan because she couldn't stay until night after her quarrel with her boyfriend. And I'm bored already with the food she cooked.And...and...and....anyway she was fired already :p

I felt good afterwards though a bit sad, especially when Iki cried (yeah...Iki likes her). Learning from this experience, I think I will make a printed "rules and to do list" for my next maid hahaha!

Hope I could get a better maid. Soon. Bye bye Mina-chan

4 comments:

The Diva said...

Lhooo Mina-chan got fired???

Hehehehe,same problem di Indo ya, pembantu susah dicari dan susah diurus ya. Apalagi nek pembantu punya pacar, hahahaha.
Oh pembantumu pulang hari ya Mut?? Walah lah tambah susah, wong harus reliable dan njagain dia dateng... kalo gak dateng ya payahh....

Ya wes good luck deh cari pembantu baru yaaaaaa... asal jangan lama2 ae, lak sesek seh hidup di Indo tanpa pembantu.

Carla Chanliau said...

i can tell you about that! no, i don't have a pembantu yet. tapi kerjaanku disini yg harus translate dari bos ke pembantu/tukang2 bikin frustrasi juga. apalagi kalo yg diingetin ke mereka sebenernya hal yg sama yg sudah dikasih tau berulang2. capek.

LadyNoor said...

Hmmm... Susah emang ya cari pembantu yg "bener", it might take a lifetime :p.. Cari yg tua, Moet, yg gak pacar2an lagi... No, maybe not a good idea. Kalo tua nntar gak kuat angkat2 malah kamu repot lagi... Well, good luck :)

Mbak'e said...

Sayang banget sih sebenarnya, wong Iki chan juga udah deket. Tapi gimana lagi kalo bikin kesel ya. Cepetan nyari gantinya, Moet. Semoga yang berikutnya lebih baik daripada Mina chan.