Saturday, April 05, 2008

Please....

Hiro is not leaving on the 15th as scheduled. The company said that he must wait for the new information on April 10th. Whether he's going to be sent to that country where we couldn't go with him, or to the other country (which is much much better because he could bring the whole family).

The possibility is not big though (_ _;). Only about 10%. But it IS a hope. Though a miracle is needed, I do wish there is any to help us.

I pray day and night for that, and please pray with me too. Please pray to bring the miracle here so that the 10% chance could come true...........

PS: Last night I heard from Hiro that the possibility is only 1% now :(. God, I really need a miracle!!

7 comments:

antown said...

waduh fotonya... hehe
mantap nih..

yun said...

Ta' doain supaya kalian sekeluarga bisa kumpul ga bakal dipisahkan, semoga Tuhan mendengar doa kita ini :)

mamanya Rui said...

Aku ikut berdoa, Moet, semoga harapanmu terkabul. God bless you.

NoorIntan said...

Tak ikut doain ya Mut, semoga that miracle happens to you and your family. Semoga kamu, Hiro dan Iki tetep bisa bareng2. Amin...

benova said...

Dari 10% ke 1 %...hmmm.........
Don't worry deh.

The Diva said...

we're all praying for you dear...

*big hug* for the whole family, you Hiro and Iki.

You do know how much you're loved by us all.

imoet said...

Thanks, everyone. This means a lot to me *big hugs*