Friday, May 30, 2008

A shocking surprise

Tina said that she would visit me during her business trip in Jakarta, so this morning I eagerly waited for her. It's been 3 years, and I was so waiting forward to meet her.

She texted me that they arrived at Lobby (and I was curious who were the 'WE' she meant). It was Tom!! I was so surprised and so was he. He also didn't know that they were going to meet me. What a shocking surprised, and I was really really happy. It's been 5 or 6 years not to meet him.

They got along with Iki pretty well, even Tom who claimed that he doesn't want to be a grandfather :)). They could meet Hiro, luckily, for few minutes before they went back to Surabaya.

Thank you so much, Tina. For the visit, the anniversary present, and the very nice surprise.

1 comment:

Carla Chanliau said...

:D

I called Tom the day before and Tina asked me to shut up about this meeting. She said she had this surprise for you and Tom. So this is the news from your side.

Cool.